As we navigate these unprecedented times, one thing remains certain, our commitment to serve our members and to put people before profits, so you can take care of what matters to you. Let us be your financial partner and guide you through these challenging times.
Here are just a few of the examples of how we're helping our members:
- Increased ATM withdrawal limits – if you need access to extra cash, we can temporarily increase the daily limit for ATM withdrawals.
- Increased mobile deposit limits – we’re being flexible with daily limits for mobile deposits; you may call to request a higher limit to reduce your need to visit a branch.
- Loan modifications – for members with existing loans that are experiencing a hardship and need assistance with payments, we can modify terms and defer payments.
- Skip-a-pay – for members that are experiencing a hardship and need assistance with payments, we’re waiving the skip-a-pay fee on all eligible loans.
- Special assistance loans – for members that are experiencing a hardship, we may be able to help bridge the gap with a limited-time personal loan.
- Certificate penalty waiver – if there is a penalty to liquidate a certificate or an IRA certificate, we will waive the penalty fee.
- Share and certificate loans – borrow from savings and certificate accounts at very low rates. Funds remain on deposit and continue to earn dividends.
When you open an account, you have access to a wide variety of money saving products and services:
- Low-rate auto, mortgage and credit cards
- Access to over 30,000 free ATMs nationwide
- Checking accounts with no monthly service charge
- ATM fee reimbursement for out-of-network ATMs
- Mobile banking with mobile bill pay and mobile deposit
- Fewer and lower fees than big banks
Opening an account is easy and can be completed in a few minutes online or from a mobile device. We look forward to serving you.