As one of the largest and most financially-sound credit unions in the country, we are pleased to be able to extend services to a wide-range of people near and far. We offer convenient access to a nationwide network of ATMs and branches and our mobile app is like having a branch in your back pocket.
There is no membership fee...simply open an account to get started.
Please have the following information ready:
- Social Security Number or Individual Tax ID Number
- A valid form of State identification (current ID card or driver's license)
We accept unexpired government-issued identification cards; driver's license or state-issued identification card, and on rare occasions, U.S. Passports and military IDs.
Membership is open to the following groups:
- Anyone who lives, works, worships or attends school in Alameda, Contra Costa, Fresno, Marin, Napa, Placer, Sacramento, San Francisco, San Mateo, Santa Clara, Solano or Sonoma counties (California).
- Employees or retirees of PG&E Corporation and its domestic subsidiaries, including Pacific Gas and Electric Company (PG&E), PG&E National Energy Group and Pacific Venture Capital, LLC.
- Immediate family members of a current Pacific Service CU member, including spouse, children, parents, siblings, grandparents, grandchildren, nephews, nieces and cousins.
- Household members of a current Pacific Service CU member, including roommates.
- Employees of a business, corporation, organization, association, or other legal entity currently located in the counties listed above.
- Employees of one of our business partners.
- Employees who work regularly for companies served by Pacific Service Credit Union including contractors or temporary employees who work on assignment at a PG&E location, independent contractors on assignment for PG&E and employees of vendors associated with Corestaff.
- Employees or employers of public or private energy-based entities located in California or Texas.
If your business would like to offer credit union services as a free employee benefit, please call (888) 858-6878 ext. 5051 or send us an email.