Online and mobile banking currently unavailable
Shop. Tap. Repeat.
- Points never expire
- Points can be redeemed for airline tickets, hotels, rental cars, vacation packages, brand-name merchandise, gift cards or cash
- Access to multiple airlines
- No black-out dates
- Combine points with cash to purchase travel tickets
- Online access to free travel and booking service
As a Pacific Service CU Visa Platinum Rewards cardholder, you unlock Visa's Card Guide to Benefits which includes travel and accident insurance and travel and emergency assistance services.
As an added benefit, you automatically receive ID Navigator Powered by NortonLifeLock when you open our Visa Platinum Rewards card. This service provides tools so you can act quickly if your identity is threatened.
ID Navigator Powered by NortonLifeLock includes:
- Dark Web Monitoring– continuously patrols the dark web and private forums looking for personal information that may belong to you. Should it be found, notifications are sent with suggested steps.
- Stolen Wallet Assist– if your wallet is stolen, you will receive guidance to help you cancel or replace key documents like your credit cards, driver’s licenses, Social Security cards, insurance cards and more.
- One-Bureau Credit Card Monitoring Alerts1– helps you stay on-top of your credit to help detect fraud quickly. Alerts are sent when key changes are made to your credit file with a major credit bureau.
- Restoration Assist – U.S.-based Identity Restoration Specialists are available Monday to Friday, 6 a.m. – 5 p.m. PST, with guidance and with next steps to assist you should you become a victim of identity theft or other suspicious activity.
We use state-of-the-art security to identify purchases outside of your normal spending pattern. If a purchase seems suspicious, you'll receive a near real-time text message to confirm the transaction. If we're unable to reach you through text message, a fraud representative will call you. You don’t need to do anything for this protection. It is included as part of our everyday security features.
For added credit card security, you can choose the types of transaction alerts you want to receive including purchases over a specified amount, online purchases or those made outside of the U.S. Once established, you’ll receive a near real-time text message or email whenever a purchase is made using your debit or credit card. Monitor purchases from a mobile device and act quickly to reduce potential fraud on your account. Enroll today! For more information, visit Visa's website.
Visa CTP is an easy way to pay for purchases at a growing number of online merchants. Instead of entering your card information to complete the transaction, simply enter your Visa CTP login and password. It's safe, easy and fast. Enroll today! For more information, visit Visa Click to Pay or FAQs.
Our debit and credit cards are equipped with chip technology. Chip technology is just one of the many ways that we protect your accounts from unauthorized use. The tiny chip protects against fraud by creating a one-time code for each transaction. This code is virtually impossible to counterfeit and helps reduce in-store fraud.
Stop fraud before it starts. With card controls, you can control your debit, credit and ATM cards from online or mobile banking. If your card is lost or misplaced, you can turn it off instantly to protect against fraudulent use. You can also manage daily limits to help prevent overspending.
Whether you’re away from home or receive a fraud alert at midnight, we provide 24/7 card support. If your card is lost or stolen, you need to activate your card or change your PIN, please call a member service representative at (888) 858-6878. You can also send us a secure email through online banking or the mobile banking app.
ID Navigator: No one can prevent all identity theft. 1Two requirements must be met to receive the One-Bureau Credit Monitoring feature: (i) your identity must be successfully verified with Equifax; and (ii) Equifax must be able to locate your credit file that contains sufficient credit history information. If these requirements are not met, you will not receive Credit Features from Equifax. You will receive Credit Features once the verification process is successfully completed. Any credit monitoring from Equifax will take several days to begin after your successful plan enrollment.
Visa Fraud Alerts: Messaging and frequency depends on account activity. For more information, text HELP to 32874. To cancel fraud text messaging services at any time, reply STOP to any alert from your mobile device or text STOP to 32874. For support, call (888) 858-6878. By giving us your mobile number, you agree that fraud alerts text messaging is authorized to notify you of suspected incidents of financial or identity fraud. Release of liability: Alerts sent via SMS may not be delivered to you if your phone is not in range of a transmission site, or if sufficient network capacity is not available at a particular time. Even within coverage, factors beyond the control of any carrier may interfere with messages delivery for which the carrier is not responsible. No carrier will guarantee that alerts will be delivered.