Turn your mobile device into a mobile branch with our mobile banking app. With convenience at your fingertips, depositing a check and paying bills is as easy as a few taps.
Mobile Money Management
Managing your day-to-day banking has never been easier. You can:
- Deposit checks with mobile deposit
- Check your balance without logging in with Quick Balance
- Transfer money between your accounts
- Add payees, set payment reminders, receive eBills and pay your bills
- Apply for a loan
- View and redeem your Visa Platinum reward points
- Pay or receive payment directly from other people
- Manage all of your accounts from different financial institutions, create budgets and monitor spending with our MoneyManager tool
Whether you've lost your debit card or want to monitor your spending, you can bank securely in our mobile app.
- Fingerprint authentication for simple, secure access
- Card controls allow you to turn your debit or credit card on or off if your card is lost or stolen
- Manage account alerts that notify you when purchases are made or accounts reach a certain balance
Mobile internet access is required to use our free mobile banking app. Check with your wireless carrier for applicable fees. The mobile banking app is accessed using the same login and password as BranchLine, online banking. Mobile deposit: Deposits are subject to verification and may not be available for immediate withdrawal. Funds may be subject to holds. Mobile deposit limits may change at any time without prior notification. Pacific Service Credit Union reserves the right to revoke or reject the service, or adjust any deposits upon submission of the scanned items. Account must be in good standing and open for at least 30 days to be eligible for mobile deposit. Some restrictions apply. See Mobile Banking Agreement. Payment guarantee: CheckFree Guarantee honored only if payments are scheduled in accordance with the service Terms and Conditions. Checking account establishment and Visa debit card are subject to approval through ChexSystems.
Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android, Google Play, and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc.